Thursday, June 16, 2011

More Freebies....

Here are today's freebies :-)

I know, it doesn't look like a lot. But it's more than last time!
And I don't count Buy One Get One Free as FREE.  That's just 1/2 price.
These were FREE. FREE I say.

It's really frustrating because I had some really good coupons but the product was completely wiped out by the time I got to CVS this morning.  And their truck just came in :-/
I''m picturing someone just sitting there in the parking lot,
waiting for them to load the Excedrin on the shelf.

I had to go get groceries anyway today, so I got what I could.

See ya, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, next time remember to get a raincheck on the stuff they are out of! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm one of Jen's followers. Your blog is awesome, & she did a fabulous job w/ your design! I love the beautiful colors. Who doesn't love free stuff?! I am addicted to the new couponing show.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!