Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Traveling Pants..

I'm watching that movie, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.  When the little girl dies in the end, makes me sad.  SAD. 

But what she says is 100% true.  First of all, there IS a little bit of loser in all of us.  Some more than others. Just sayin'.  But the sappy part, about being happy.  That's pretty awesome.  Cheesy and awesome.

"Being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect.
Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things."


I LOVE THE LITTLE THINGS!! Enjoy them.


This is what hillbillies goin' to town look like.


This is my baby girl, Skylar.  She's my sister's oldest.  She and her brother have been at their dad's for a few weeks and I missed them terribly!!  She got a cell phone while she was gone, for her 11th birthday, and I LOVE her having it! I can text her and talk to her any time. She just text and asked if I saw the moon? I know it's full, but I'm pretty sure I already missed the eclipse.  Better go check it out! Not even sure we could see the eclipse from here...


And here's Trystan.  Gosh, I missed them! He and Aidan fight like brothers, instead of cousins!!
I didn't miss THAT!!

All I'm saying is that when it's Aidan vs. The Treadmill, Treamill is gonna win every time.
No, I didn't beat him.  He was trying to run "super speed" on the treadmill and it didn't work.  I've told him, and told him, and told him.  But what do I know?! I'm just the mom.

Great quality photos, huh?


You might be a redneck if you live in a rural area and
behave as such.

As you all know, we were strong-armed into taking this little guy.  (I kid, I kid)  His name WAS Batman, as were all his other male litter-mates.  Now his name is Mr. Cuddles.  And he likes Spiderman.  Can't you tell by the blanket he's on??  He's very friendly.... VERY. And cute. And cuddly. 

We'll see what hubby thinks about him in the morning.  He'll start his days off tomorrow :-)

As I was trying to coupon, and get my stuff ready for my freebie frenzy in the morning, Mr. Cuddles thought he needed to do his grooming on my new laptop!! WTH?!

Guess I better get offf here.  Not much else to say :-)

Well, one more thing ~ WE GOT OUR VACAY BOOKED!
We are FLO-rida bound come mid-July :-)
Woot woot!!!


This was from our Florida '09 trip.  No glass on the beach, and that's fine with me :-)
BLL in a can will do in a pinch.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Peace out, homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!