Saturday, July 23, 2011

Autobots... roll out!



It's Saturday night and I'm piled up on the couch with my laptop, editing photos, eating rainbow sherbert and watching Transformers.  The first one.  It has THE best soundtrack.

I NEED this truck!
This is IronHide.
Gonna have to talk to hubby about this.... hehe


Anyone notice how in the movie Bumblee has a yellow VW Beetle hanging from the rearview mirror?  Well, I read somewhere that Bumblee was originally a VW Beetle?? I don't remember this from my days of playing with Transformers.... and I never watched the cartoons.  But the Camaro Bumblee is way cooler :-)

I am the biggest kid about the Transformers!  Alrighty, enough of that.

I'm actually feeling a little cross-eyed from editing.  But I'm wanting to get everyone their discs before we leave for vacay next week. Work. Play. Work. Play.  Mostly work yesterday and today though. BOOO!!

That's my randomness for the day.

Autobots.... roll out!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, new follower love ur blog! Super cute family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is what i am doing...editing pics. only they are for me! lol! i love transformers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the blog hop and am a new follower of your blog thru GFC. I love the wild background wallpaper! Keep plugging away at the blog hops and you will have more than you can imagine in a couple of months. I would love a follow back on my blog also, please. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many photos right now that I need to be editing... and I can't imagine Bumblebee as a Beatle??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I really enjoyed watching the transformers movie with my son! New follower of yours from Sunday hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!