Monday, July 9, 2012

Finally.... FIREWORKS!


I guess I got a little behind with the blogging....
I was doing so well!
The good thing is, I got behind because I got
busy with my photography.


We did a few pre-4th of July fireworkin'.
These parachute guys are the coolest thing!
collage 2


But this poor parachute fella didn't have a good ride down.
He lost his legs upon lift-off.
The boys thought it was pretty awesome though.
My son's friend's reaction is priceless!
I couldn't hear what he said,
but I'm sure it was something along these lines...
"Dude! DUDE! Really?! It blew his legs off!"
collage 3


A closer look at the damage...
collage 4


Now what could've happened?
162-2


Ahhhhhh, we got one guy stuck in a tree.
146-2


We just bought one of those $15 variety packs for this good time....
But it was definitely worth it.
collage 1



>



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli



 



   



5 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Your photos are just amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Would love for you to link your firework photos up with my fireworks linky ;)
    you can visit here: http://chickensonthemoon.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-time.html
    Hope to see u soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! I love the expression when they find the poor one with his legs blown off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun!! i love parachute fire works!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots!!

    New follower from the Texas Bloggers group.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!