Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday {Rainy Day Style}

As I said in the ONE blog post I've done this week,
I have been busy with my little photography business.
I guess it's "that" time of year?

But now comes the rain.....
Okay, enough already!!
And it keeps coming.

Yes, we are in a drought,
and REALLY need it.
But does it need to wash my yard into my front porch?!

Anyway,
 I seriously need to get back into the bloggy groove!
I enjoy it so much.
I love sharing my photos with all you amazing bloggers
and love all the comments and emails.
I NEED constructive criticism!
Please, I beg of you all.
If you see something I could improve on or change...
TELL ME! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

So this is it for my not-so-wordless-wednesday.
But I am going to share more of my sessions with you
in the next few posts :-)

Please come back by and let me know what you think...
GOOD or BAD.
I can take it.
I'm a big girl!


signature blue

I'm linking up with these amazing sites:

babybabylemon The Paper Mama

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone needs all that rain, as long as our yards don't get washed onto out porch.. ;)
    When you are done with the rain please send it our way! My soccer field is very crunchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been absolutely beautiful over here; we are actually in need of some rain! I just hate the rain so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!