Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bring on 2014!!


I finally figured out the sparkler writing trick. I've wanted to do it forever but just could never get it down. I guess after everything I've learned this last year, I realized last night I knew how to do it! Go figure. It was pretty simple after all.  Well, I did have a little help from my eight year old, Aidan. I used him to get my focus right and to snap the picture after I got my settings right. 

No New Year's resolutions for me this year. But there will be changes nonetheless! I'll be starting the new year off as a single mom to my two boys. My little photog business will be my sole means of income for now. If I have as many amazing clients in 2014 as I did in 2013, that shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully by business will GROW! It has been AMAZING.

I want to get back to the things I enjoy in life. One, being this blog. I learned so much about photography through blogging. I want to start back with the fun weekly challenges and meeting fellow photogs. I miss sharing my life and getting a peek into others'.

Now, let some more New Year fun begin! HEHE



1 comment:

I love, love, love comments =) And I try my best to respond to each and every one! Thanks for taking the time to leave me bloggy love!